This website, www.neuticles.com (“the Website”) is operated by CTI Corporation . We offer the Website, including all information, tools and services available from this site to you, the user, conditioned upon your acceptance of all terms, conditions, policies and notices stated herein.
Back to top
1. General Conditions
The Website is offered and available to users who are 21 years of age or older. We verify the age of any user purchasing a product using a third-party age verification service.
By using the Website, you represent and warrant that you are of legal age to form a binding contract with CTI Online and meet all of the foregoing eligibility requirements. If you do not meet all of these requirements, you must not access or use the Website.
We reserve the right to refuse Service to anyone for any reason at any time.
You understand that your content (not including credit card information), may be transferred unencrypted and involve (a) transmissions over various networks; and (b) changes to conform and adapt to technical requirements of connecting networks or devices. Credit card information is always encrypted during transfer over networks.
You agree not to reproduce, duplicate, copy, sell, resell or exploit any portion of the Service, use of the Service, or access to the Service or any contact on the Website through which the Service is provided, without express written permission by CTI Online.
The headings used in this agreement are included for convenience only and will not limit or otherwise affect these Terms.
You can contact CTI Online via email at the following address: email@example.com
Back to top
2. Changes to These Terms & Conditions
We reserve the right, at Our complete discretion, to change these Terms & Conditions at any time by posting revised Terms & Conditions on the Website. All changes are effective immediately when We post them, and apply to all access to and use of the Website thereafter. It is your responsibility to check periodically for any changes We may make to these Terms & Conditions. Your continued use of the Website following the posting of changes to these Terms & Conditions means you accept the changes.
Back to top
3. Accessing and Using the Website; Security
3.1. These Terms & Conditions permit you to use the Website for your personal, non-commercial use only. You must not access or use for any commercial purposes any part of the Website or any Products, Services or other materials available through the Website. For as long as you respect these Terms & Conditions, We will grant you the non-transferable, limited right to access the Website.
3.3. If you choose, or are provided with, a user name, password or any other piece of information as part of Our security procedures, you must treat such information as confidential, and you must not disclose it to any other person or entity. You also acknowledge that your account is personal to you and agree not to provide any other person with access to the Website or portions of it using your user name, password or other security information. You agree to notify Davidoff Online immediately of any unauthorized access to or use of your user name or password or any other breach of security. You should use particular caution when accessing your account from a public or shared computer so that others are not able to view or record your password or other personal information.
3.5. We have the right to disable your user name, password or other identifier at any time in Our sole discretion for any or no reason, including if, in Our opinion, you have violated any provision of these Terms & Conditions.
Back to top
4. Accuracy, Completeness and Timeliness of Information
4.1. We are not responsible if information made available on this site is not accurate, complete or current. Some of the material on this site may contain certain historical information. Historical information, necessarily, is not current and is provided for your reference only. We reserve the right to modify the contents of this site at any time, but We have no obligation to update any information on Our site.
Back to top
5. Online Shop Service and Delivery including their Modifications
5.1. Prices for Our products, Services or other material available as well as delivery conditions are subject to change without notice. Price is final and the online purchase contract is valid upon receipt of a Customer Order Number and related confirmation/ receipt. All benefits and risks associated with any transaction between you and Us pass to you Our products leave Our premises or upon completion of Services. Any order shall be deemed fulfilled when shipment has been confirmed.
5.2. We reserve the right at any time to modify or discontinue the Service (or any part or content thereof) without notice at any time. Modification may include partial or multiple shipments as necessary.
5.3. We reserve the right to limit or refuse the sale of Our products, Services or other material available to any person, geographic region or jurisdiction. We may exercise this right on a case-by-case basis. We reserve the right to limit the quantities of any products, Services or other material available. We reserve the right to discontinue any product, Service or other material offered at any time. Any offer for any product, Service or other material made on this site is void where prohibited.
5.4. We have made every effort to display, as accurately as possible, the colors and images of Our products. We cannot guarantee that your computer monitor’s display of any color will be accurate.
5.5. We shall not be liable to you or to any third-party for any modification, price change, suspension or discontinuance of the Service.
5.6 International Customer is liable for all taxes or tariffs charged by their county.
Back to top
6. Products, Services, Other Materials available, and Returns
6.1. All descriptions of products, Services or other material available and related pricing are subject to change at any time without notice, at the sole discretion of CTI Corporation. Certain products, Services or other materials may be available exclusively online through the Website.
Due to the nature of our products we cannot refund any purchase. If, however, a wrong sized product is sent by CTI Corporation we will be happy to exchange the product within 30 (THIRTY) days from the ship date of the order, for the correct sized product and must be returned in the same pristine condition it was sent or the exchange policy becomes null and void. . A written request must be submitted by the customer prior to the exchange detailing the size or model to be exchanged and must include the exchange authorization code issued by CTI Corporation prior to exchange.. Unauthorized attempts to return a product will be refused and returned to sender by US Postal.
Back to top
7. Accuracy of Billing and Account Information
7.1. We reserve the right to refuse any order you place with Us. We may, in Our sole discretion, limit or cancel quantities purchased per person, per household or per order. These restrictions may include orders placed by or under the same customer account, the same credit card, and/ or orders that use the same billing and/ or shipping address. In the event that We make a change to or cancel an order, We may attempt to notify you by contacting the e-mail and/or billing address/ phone number provided at the time the order was made. We reserve the right to limit or prohibit current and future orders that, in Our sole judgment, appear to be placed by individuals or entities that provide untrue, incomplete, inaccurate, or not current information, or We have reasonable grounds to suspect such information is untrue, incomplete, inaccurate, or not current, or are placed by individuals or entities who have the intent on dealing, reselling, or distributing Our products without a separate agreement for such actions in place at the time of the transaction.
7.2. You agree to provide current, complete and accurate purchase and account information for all purchases made on the Website. You agree to promptly update your account and other information, including your email address and credit card numbers and expiration dates, so that We can complete your transactions and contact you as needed. Additional costs or losses incurring due to incomplete or incorrect account information or delivery addresses must be covered by you. For more detail, please review Our Return Policy, as set forth above in Section 6.2.
Back to top
8. Intellectual Property Rights
8.1. The Website and its entire contents, features and functionality (including but not limited to all information, software, text, displays, images, video and audio, and the design, selection and arrangement thereof), are owned by CTI (A Missouri Corporation) and are protected by United States and international copyright, trademark, patent, trade secret and other intellectual property or proprietary rights laws. You must not reproduce, distribute, modify, create derivative works of, publicly display, publicly perform, republish, download, store or transmit any of the material on Our Website, except as follows:
• Your computer may temporarily store copies of such materials in memory incidental to your accessing and viewing those materials.
• Your computer may store files that are automatically cached by your Web browser for display enhancement purposes.
• You may print or download one copy of a reasonable number of pages of the Website for your own personal, non-commercial use and not for further reproduction, publication or distribution.
8.2. If you print, copy, download or otherwise use or provide any other person with access to any part of the Website in breach of these Terms & Conditions, your right to use the Website will cease immediately and you must, at Our option, return or destroy any copies of the materials you have made.
8.3. The CTI products and all related names, logos, product and Service names, designs and slogans are trademarks of CTI Corporation. You must not use such marks without Our prior written permission. All other names, logos, product and Service names, designs and slogans on the Website are the trademarks of CTI Corporation.
8.4. Your use of the Website, including any permitted printing, copying, or downloading of any part of the Website, does not transfer to you any right, title or interest in or to the Website or any content on the Website, and all rights not expressly granted are reserved by Us. Any use of the Website not expressly permitted by these Terms & Conditions is a breach of these Terms & Conditions and may violate copyright, trademark and other laws.
Back to top
9. Prohibited Uses
You may use the Website only for lawful purposes and in accordance with these Terms & Conditions. You agree not to use the Website:
• In any way that violates any applicable federal, state, local or international law or regulation (including, without limitation, any laws regarding the export of data or software to and from the United States or other countries).
• For the purpose of exploiting, harming or attempting to exploit or harm minors in any way by exposing them to inappropriate content, asking for personally identifiable information or otherwise.
• To send, knowingly receive, upload, download, use or re-use any material which does not comply with the Content Standards set out in these Terms & Conditions.
• To impersonate or attempt to impersonate Us, one of Our employees, another user or any other person or entity (including, without limitation, by using e-mail addresses or user names associated with any of the foregoing).
• To engage in any other conduct that restricts or inhibits anyone’s use or enjoyment of the Website, or which, as determined by Us, may harm Davidoff Online or other users of the Website or expose CTI Online or them to liability.
• Use the Website in any manner that could disable, overburden, damage, or impair the Website or interfere with any other party’s use of the Website, including their ability to engage in real time activities through the Website.
• Use any robot, spider or other automatic device, process or means to access the Website for any purpose, including monitoring or copying any of the material on the Website.
• Use any manual process to monitor or copy any of the material on the Website or for any other unauthorized purpose without Our prior written consent.
• Use any device, software or routine that interferes with the proper working of the Website.
• Introduce any viruses, Trojan horses, worms, logic bombs or other material which is malicious or technologically harmful.
• Attempt to gain unauthorized access to, interfere with, damage or disrupt any parts of the Website, the server on which the Website is stored, or any server, computer or database connected to the Website.
• Attempt to gain Attack the Website via a denial-of-service attack or a distributed denial-of-service attack.
• Otherwise attempt to interfere with the proper working of the Website.